It's a right of passage, an age old tradition (hell, it's even a TV show) and something I have been looking forward to for forever. I've known I wanted my bachelorette in Tahoe even before I knew where I wanted to get married - it is the perfect backdrop for a weekend spent with my best friends, celebrating our friendships and reminiscing about the fun times we've shared. My friends completely outdid themselves...all the little touches were incredibly heartfelt and meant the world. It was all so overwhelming, wonderful, special and a weekend I will treasure forever. I have the BEST friends.
I haven't gotten all of the pictures, but the weekend started out at a spectacular dinner at West Shore with Carla, enjoying a delicious glass of chardonnay and a classic Tahoe sunset.
The next day, the gang started to arrive. Beth and Steph and Kate came first, and with them came Leroy, the mascot of the weekend. Then came EVERYONE! We all enjoyed a lovely day in the sun, a delicious dinner in and a surprise BLT party / lingerie shower. I mean... the best.
Saturday got even better with a boat ride for 18, a delicious dinner at Sunnyside and a trip to Crystal Bay Casino (via a beer bus, laudies and all) to see a spectacular 90s band. How fun to be with my oldest friends and have every song either be a memory from middle school, high school or college! It was a hoot.
 |
| Stephanie and Beth found an AMAZING HOUSE. |
 |
| Me and Leroy |
 |
| That Beth. The BEST. |
 |
| Besties since Junior High! |
 |
| UCLA besties |
 |
| So happy to be Jesse's girl! |
 |
| Baptism by Tahoe |
 |
| Leroy made the boat |
 |
| What a great Maid of Honor! |
 |
| Ready for a night on the town |
 |
| Feeling pretty happy about what I had to wear right about now.. |
 |
| Wouldn't be a party without a little dancing with the band |
The weekend was truly unbelievable and I can't believe how lucky I am to have SUCH good friends. Amazing. Simply amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment