A few of the right of passage belly pics:
Monday, August 12, 2013
Momentous Moment (I think)
We had a celebratory weekend these past few days, celebrating Jesse's 33rd birthday down in Santa Cruz with the family. He was a happy boy, playing golf in the morning and surfing in the afternoon capped off with a big family dinner outside at the beach. In honor of Jesse's birthday, the little one decided to make his/her presence known with some fairly noticable movements felt for the first time on Saturday (I THINK). All week I had been feeling these strange sensations, described best as what felt like bubbles bursting lightly against my insides, but I figured it was likely indigestion. On Saturday, while lying outside reading a book, I felt some VERY distinct flicks in the same general vicinity as where I'd felt them this week, right in a row. It seemed on Saturday, everytime I would lie still and pay attention, I'd feel a little something. I'm certainly not sure, and it hasn't been too overwhelmingly obvious but.... I feel pretty certain! What an amazing amazing amazing part of this whole process. More baby more! (famous last words). 17 weeks and counting...!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment