Jesse and I had an absolutely terrific time in Maui. After the chaos of the last four months, with moving twice, living at home, work stress, baby stress etc. we were absolutely desperate for some time away to recharge our batteries. A week void of contractors, decisions, customers, doctors etc. was just what we needed. We had a terrific condo at Wailea Ekahi - having grown up staying along that beach all my life, it was fun to be able to share it with Jesse. I read four books, Jesse played four courses, we had a few terrific dinners out, relaxed at the beach and came back rested and ready for the fall.
 |
| The sunsets NEVER disappoint |
 |
| The golfer and his caddy |
 |
| Honu, Lahina |
 |
| Spectacular food |
 |
| Big Beach |
 |
| Nightly sunset on the beach at our condo |
 |
| Final dinner at the Four Seasons |
 |
| Little baby bump visible! |
 |
| My mocktail for the Broncos game |
This sure looks like an incredible vacation! So Special... I am glad you two took this special trip!
ReplyDelete