Monday, January 19, 2015

Dancing Fool

I suppose it's no surprise, given who his parents are, that Cooper has developed a love of dancing.   But, BOY is it cute.  Any time music of any sort comes on - I'm talking a commercial on the TV, me singing or humming a tune, one of his toys playing a little ditty, he starts to dance.  Currently, he has one dance move, depicted below, and I gotta say, it's not bad.  It's simple, but he keeps a pretty good beat and is building a nice foundation for future embellishments.

The latest is the dance party we have every morning in the bathroom.   He turns on his music and while one of us is in the shower, he bebops to some of his favorite tunes.  He recently discovered that watching himself dance in the mirror is amazing.  He giggles and laughs and basically admires his own moves.

These were the best videos I could get - he gets a little camera shy whenever he knows I'm filming.



No comments:

Post a Comment