Hello everyone! I'm two months old (well, actually 9 weeks and 3 days...mom's a little behind in her blogging). A LOT has happened over the last month - here are some of the highlights:
- I SMILE NOW!! Mom went a little nuts with the pictures but she was so happy I finally threw her a bone after weeks of stoic staring. I'm REAL cute when I smile.
- I sleep in my crib! Well, sorta. Ok, sometimes. Ok rarely, but we're working on it and every night I get a little more comfortable. Currently I'm sleeping really well on my own from about 8pm to midnight. 50/50 whether I end up back in there after my midnight feeding.
- I am a traveling fool! I've logged three Tahoe trips under my belt and have decided the car isn't so bad after all! Mom and dad finally got mirrors so they can see me when we ride, and it turns out, I like looking out the window and listening to the cars whiz by. When I'm upset, my Wubanub or the window cracked seems to do the trick. Tahoe is COLD but I love my Patagonia and I sleep really well up there. Must be the altitude or something.
- I've started to play! My activity mat is my favorite and I spend about 20 minutes there every morning. I like to dance to "Skip to My Loo".
- I still need to be held all the time. Yesterday mom took me to my friend Jane's house and I borrowed her Mamaroo. I LOVED it. So mom promptly bought me my own. Likely I will decide I don't care much for it in my own house, but I'll at least pretend for a while.
- My eyes are turning blue just like daddy's.
- I have a new friend named Eamon. He's two days younger than me, 1 lb heavier and we have plans to be lift buddies. Our parents skied together last weekend and have promised to teach us as SOON as possible. (Dad even took me on a run this past weekend)
- I get bored easily and tend to fuss when I'm bored. Mom really needs to be more entertaining.
| At my two month drs appointment |
--12.4lbs - 70th Percentile!
--22.5in - 50th Percentile
--39.5 head - 30th Percentile
No comments:
Post a Comment